Please find Mp3 / MP4 or Music after you clicks download Mp3
You Find Mp3 : Tangga - Lets Give It Up
Info Artis
You can Ready download File Mp3, Mp4, and Other file format...
MY VIDEO
Description Tangga - Lets Give It Up
Stream or Download Shape Of You: http://atlanti.cr/2singles|÷. Out Now: http://atlanti.cr/yt-album|Subscribe to Ed's channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToEd...|Follow Ed on...|Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EdS...|Twitter: http://twitter.com/edsheeran|Instagram: http://instagram.com/teddys...|Official Website: http://edsheeran.com|Director|DOP: Jason Koenig|Producer: Honna Kimmerer|Production company: Anonymous Content|Exec Producer: Nina Soriano|Cinematography: Johnny Valencia, Ryan Haug |Edited by: Johnny Valencia, Jason Koenig|Commissioner: Dan Curwin|Co-Starring: |Jennie Pegouskie|Yama|-- | LYRICS |--|The club isnt the best place to find a lover|So the bar is where I go |Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow|you come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me Ill give it a chance now|Take my hand stop, put van the man on the jukebox and then we start to dance|And now Im singing like|Girl you know I want your love|Your love was handmade for somebody like me|Come on now follow my lead|I may be crazy dont mind me |Say boy lets not talk too much |Grab on my waist and put that body on me|Come on now follow my lead|Come come on now follow my lead|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you |One week in we let the story begin|Were going out on our first date|You and me are thrifty|So go all you can eat |Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate|We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour|And how your familys doing ok|leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat|Tell the driver make the radio play|and I'm singing like|Girl you know I want your love|Your love was handmade for somebody like me|Come on now follow my lead |I may be crazy, dont mind me|Say boy lets not talk too much |Grab on my waist and put that body on me|Come on now follow my lead|Come come on now follow my lead|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Well Im in love with your body|Oh I x 4 |Im in love with your body|Oh I x 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you |Come on be my baby come on X 8|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Well Im in love with your body|Come on be my baby come on X 6|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you
Auction
.!!! - Only for review Mp3, Buy Now Original Casette or Original CD Album from its album or use RBT as appreciation sign to keep their Creativity.Mp3 Info : As1cd
Stream or Download Shape Of You: http://atlanti.cr/2singles|÷. Out Now: http://atlanti.cr/yt-album|Subscribe to Ed's channel: http://bit.ly/SubscribeToEd...|Follow Ed on...|Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EdS...|Twitter: http://twitter.com/edsheeran|Instagram: http://instagram.com/teddys...|Official Website: http://edsheeran.com|Director|DOP: Jason Koenig|Producer: Honna Kimmerer|Production company: Anonymous Content|Exec Producer: Nina Soriano|Cinematography: Johnny Valencia, Ryan Haug |Edited by: Johnny Valencia, Jason Koenig|Commissioner: Dan Curwin|Co-Starring: |Jennie Pegouskie|Yama|-- | LYRICS |--|The club isnt the best place to find a lover|So the bar is where I go |Me and my friends at the table doing shots drinking fast and then we talk slow|you come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me Ill give it a chance now|Take my hand stop, put van the man on the jukebox and then we start to dance|And now Im singing like|Girl you know I want your love|Your love was handmade for somebody like me|Come on now follow my lead|I may be crazy dont mind me |Say boy lets not talk too much |Grab on my waist and put that body on me|Come on now follow my lead|Come come on now follow my lead|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you |One week in we let the story begin|Were going out on our first date|You and me are thrifty|So go all you can eat |Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate|We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour|And how your familys doing ok|leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat|Tell the driver make the radio play|and I'm singing like|Girl you know I want your love|Your love was handmade for somebody like me|Come on now follow my lead |I may be crazy, dont mind me|Say boy lets not talk too much |Grab on my waist and put that body on me|Come on now follow my lead|Come come on now follow my lead|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Well Im in love with your body|Oh I x 4 |Im in love with your body|Oh I x 4|Im in love with your body|Oh I X 4|Im in love with your body|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you |Come on be my baby come on X 8|Im in love with the shape of you|We push and pull like a magnet do|Although my heart is falling too|Im in love with your body|Last night you were in my room |And now my bed sheets smell like you |Every day discovering something brand new|Well Im in love with your body|Come on be my baby come on X 6|Every day discovering something brand new|Im in love with the shape of you
Auction .!!! - Only for review Mp3, Buy Now Original Casette or Original CD Album from its album or use RBT as appreciation sign to keep their Creativity.Mp3 Info : As1cd

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar